Thursday, January 19, 2017

Donald J. Trump

BloggerImage

Donald J. Trump 45th President of the United States (2017-2021)

Trump sites I have visited:

Trump's birthplace: Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Queens, NY

Trump boyhood homes: Queens, NY

Trump family gravesite: Queens, NY






BloggerImage
Donald Trump was born here at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center on June 14, 1946. Along with Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, he is now the 3rd President born in the summer of 1946. 1946 is also now the only year in which 3 Presidents were born.



BloggerImage




BloggerImage




BloggerImage
ER enterance




BloggerImage






BloggerImage
I stopped at Trump's birthplace in July 2017. It was a quick stop as parking was limited.



BloggerImage
Donald Trump boyhood home, Queens, NY He lived here until the age of 4.





BloggerImage





BloggerImage
Trump's 2nd boyhood home. Just around the block from the first one.



BloggerImage






BloggerImage
This is the Trump family gravesite. All Faiths Cemetery Queens, NY. Here are buried President Trump's parents, grandparents and older brother, who died of alcoholism in 1981. It is because of watching his brother's struggle with alcohol that Trump doesn't drink. 




BloggerImage
I have tried to visit the final resting places of Presidents parents for a few years now. Kind of a side hobby, if there's time. In planning for my recent trip I wasn't able to find much information on the exact location of this gravesite. Even when I called the cemetery they refused to give that information. Which is understandable. All I had was a few numbers to go by from Trumps brother's find a grave page. I got to the cemetery and acted like I was looking for a different grave in the same area. When I got there the numbers I had made a little more sense when looking at the map they gave me. Even so, it is a big cemetery and it took nearly 2 hours to find it. It felt like a pretty big win when I found it.


The next few pictures I took are of President Trump at campaign rallies during the 2016 election cycle.



BloggerImage
Trump at a rally in Ft. Wayne, Indiana back in May 2016






BloggerImage




BloggerImage
Trump in Cleveland, Ohio in October 2016


BloggerImage





BloggerImage









BloggerImage





BloggerImage






BloggerImage
October 2016 Cleveland, Ohio


The following pictures are from the 2020 Presidential election cycle.

The following pictures are from a Trump rally in Toledo, Ohio in January 2020











Best picture I could get of myself with the President and VP





I happened to have a cousin across the arena from my Dad and I. She let me use these pictures in which I am in the background.


That’s me behind Trump and Pence taking pictures


Me right behind the President


My Dad and I right behind the President




  Trying to figure out sites connected to the current President, especially so soon in his term can be difficult. So far the big Trump site that I am missing is Trump Tower in Manhattan. But I added it to a long list of things to see in Manhattan someday.

   Donald Trump is our first non politician President since Eisenhower. He is also now the oldest President to take office at 70, beating out Ronald Reagan by a few months. The history of his term of office will most definitely be interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment